Proper Decorum during Golf
When it is your first time to play golf, you will have to know the important things to do as a first timer. Because you can be a minefield for you especially if you don’t know the official rules when playing it.
1. When you booked for a tee off you have to make sure that you are early or on time as You have to be courteous to other players. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. Basically it is common sense to stand at the right of the player and not behind to avoid any misconceptions as to not get ahead of anyone who is also taking a shot.
3. If you’re going to take A piece of turf Using your 60 degree vokey Wedge, do not forget to always fix the pitch marks on the green.
4. Now when you think that the golf ball shot is lost, then you should get used to playing provisional shot however you have penalty of one stroke unless the golf ball was lost out of bounds or in a water hazard, but if the ball is within bounds do your best to look for the ball you don’t want to play provisional shots.
5. Mind your actions as it should not slow down the play because there will be a group of players will also be waiting to take turns in playing.
6. The sandtrap or a bunker is a challenging Play than grass, and if you want to then you can use it even a for a first timer however one important calls etiquette that you should not forget is to use your clubhead or your 60 degree vokey wedge to rake the sandpit but it is much better if you have a bunker rake.
7. It is completely understandable that it is very exciting as a first timer to play golf on the green however you are not the only person or group on the field and it is only appropriate to wait for both players ahead of yours to be done playing on the green. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
A proper golf decorum that you should observe is to never ever walked on the opponent’s putting line and if you’re going to mark the position of your ball, simply put the marker behind or beside the ball, don’t forget to replace another ball where you have picked up thegolf ball from.
9. Hitting a ball that will surely hit someone, is a very tense experience But you should keep a sound mind and shout “fore”.
Golf is well-liked because of it is a different sport than the others however to make it more enjoyable you have to follow the guidelines at this sport.